The Parents Association enables parents work in partnership with the Principal, Board of Management and the whole school community to the benefit of the children.
The Parents Association aims to:
– Support the school and management in their work
– Promote and foster co-operation between home and school.
– Provide a forum for the views of parents and give the parents an effective voice.
– Promote the educational welfare interest of the students.
Why is the Parent Association important?
– Children do better, behave better and are happier at school when parents and teachers work closely together and when parents are able to give their children support at home
– Teachers can do a better job when they are supported by and work closely with parents
– Parents can do a better job when they have the support of other parents