The Parents Association enables parents work in partnership with the Principal, Board of Management and the whole school community to the benefit of the children.
The Parents Association aims to:
– Support the school and management in their work
– Promote and foster co-operation between home and school.
– Provide a forum for the views of parents and give the parents an effective voice.
– Promote the educational welfare interest of the students.
Why is the Parent Association important?
– Children do better, behave better and are happier at school when parents and teachers work closely together and when parents are able to give their children support at home
– Teachers can do a better job when they are supported by and work closely with parents
– Parents can do a better job when they have the support of other parents
Contact the Carysfort NS Parent Association Committee at: email@example.com
Click here to download the Application form for Admission 2021/2022 Click here to download the Annual Admissions Policy... Read More
School closed Monday, 26th October until Friday, 30th October inclusive. School reopens on Monday, 2nd November at 8:50am.